Sunday, November 18, 2007

Philip Island



Yesterday I went for a trip to Philip Island as I haven't seen a surf beach for a while & really
wanted to see one. My father was visiting me for the weekend & so we drove the hire car downs to Philip Island. We spent the day there & I was amazed as to how much there was to do there. Our day included a trip to National Vietnam's Museum, Smiths Beach (where I had a little paddle), Pyramid Rocks, The Nobbies & the penguin parade.

I really enjoyed my time at each of the different locations for different reasons. It was surely interesting with a beautiful beach, even though the weather was not crash hot, with a bit of drizzle on and off during the morning and afternoon, however it managed to remain fine for the evening penguin parade. I managed to forget my coat & as usual it was cold but a blanket did surely help. Please note my picture of the penguins was not taken at the penguin parade but actually at the Nobbies.

No comments: