Thursday, January 15, 2009

199 days since last post

Well I can't believe its been over six months since my last post... Not quite 200 days.
Anyway not a huge deal has happened since then except....
* I worked lots of hours
* Been to QLD a couple of times
* Travelled to QLD for a stinking hot New Year & break
* Watched Melbourne Storm get flogged in the 2008 NRL (National Rugby League) grand final by a skillful team, Manly Sea Eagles -
* Finished a year of study

Tonight I went to the movies with a friend to watch BRIDE WARS, starring one of my favourite actors... Chris Pratt as Fletcher, Emma's boyfriend/fiance. I'm not going to spoil it as I guess most have probably not seen it yet. But I enjoyed it thoroughly.

This week I've experienced Korean & Japanese meals. I must say that I would probably prefer the Korean, but the Japanese was ok. This month is a nice relaxing month for me as I have no school, no choir, just work & time to play. At least we have cricket & tennis now that the summer is here & boy was it ever this week.

No comments: