Sunday, March 20, 2011

What a week it will be.

This week looms as such an interesting one.

Last week my trip home for my cousin's wedding, this coming Saturday, changed a bit to be extended a day to also include Opa's (German for grandfather) funeral. His passing definitely wasn't unexpected as he has been struggling with life for a while and each extra day was a blessing. I really thought in December when I last went out to see him would be my last, and so it was, but it's still difficult all the same.

For the rest of my trip to Brisbane I'll be visiting a few friends & booked a few appointments Thursday & Friday and Saturday will be my cousin Ruth's wedding to a man she obviously adores on the Saturday afternoon. So I think I'll be in task for a Sunday afternoon nap on arrival home in the morning on the Sunday in full steam ahead for year end at work!

No comments: