Monday, April 04, 2011

What a game Billie!

Now I wasn't really revved to go to the Storm tonight as I normally am, especially since Matt Duffie wasn't named in the team on Tuesday. The Canterbury Bulldogs having not lost a game so far this season & Storm loosing their only away game. Anyway after long but very productive day at work I decided to go.

I turned up and sat down & low & behold I didn't have enough time to sit on my seat before he scored a try right in front of me! Of course just had no time to pull out my camera... it was that quick like 49 seconds into the game. And then the rest of the game where Billie was on fire! He has matured so much over the past couple of years. The other good side is that the Bulldogs scored enough points so as not to knock the Broncos out of the top spot.

Yes we are in no 1 spot for now... Lets hope we can stay there for a while yet!

No comments: